Choc-nut Protein Balls
- 1.5 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup 100% nut butter (peanut butter, almond butter, cashew butter)
- 1 scoop chocolate WPI
- 100mL of unsweetened almond milk
- Dash of salt
- 2 Tablespoons cocao nibs or 85% dark chocolate cut into small pieces
- Place oats, peanut butter, Bindi protein powder, unsweetened almond milk, salt, and cocao nibs/ 85% dark chocolate in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Once combined, use a small spoon or ice-cream scoop to form the dough into balls.
- Store in a covered container in the fridge or freezer.
(Makes 4 pancakes Serving size= 2 pancakes)
(Makes 3 pancakes)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup almond meal
- 150g plain Greek yoghurt
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 scoop WPI
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Optional 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pre-heat frying pan and spray with extra virgin olive oil
- Mix all dry ingredients in food processor
- Add in eggs, 150g of yoghurt, mashed banana and optional vanilla extract
- Pour mixture into hot pan
- Flip after 1 minute and cook for another 30 seconds
Serve with fruit of your choice, handful of nuts and plain Greek yoghurt or high protein cottage cheese
Low Carb Brownies
(Makes 9 squares)
- 3/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup Cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup stevia
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- ¼ cup sugar-free choc chips or cocao nibs
- Preheat the oven to 180 deg cel.
- Place baking paper on an oven tray.
- Combine all ingredients into a food processor or a blender, and blend until smooth (about 1 minute).
- Pour into the prepared dish and bake for about 15 minutes. Allow to cool completely before cutting into 9 large squares.
Healthy Banana Cake
- 2 cups plain rolled oats
- 3 large ripe (black spots) bananas, peeled
- 4 tbsp chia seeds mixed with 12 tbs water
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp of shredded coconut*
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp olive oil (or other oil of choice)
- 1 cup walnuts*
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Place chia seeds in a small container & add water. Allow to soak 5 minutes.
- Place 3 bananas, chia, oil & vanilla into a blender (Blend until smooth & creamy.
- Add cinnamon & baking powder and blend. Then add oats, 1/2 cup at a time, blending until smooth.
- Stir in coconut & walnuts.
- Pour into an oiled glass baking dish bake for ~20minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- Remove from oven & allow to cool.
- Can be stored in fridge for unto a week or sliced and frozen.
Write a comment